Copyright © 2003 Woonsocket Connection
This directory is maintained by Erik Eckilson.
Visit my other Rhode Island websites:
- Galilee and Point Judith - Fishing, boating, beaches and, of course, seafood restaurants.
- Gilbert Stuart Birthplace - An important historical landmark not only because of its connection to Gilbert Stuart, but also because of its connection to early industry in Rhode Island. Located in North Kingstown.
- Narragansett - Miles of shoreline and many beautiful beaches.
- Newport - Known for sailing, mansions and great restaurants.
- Providence - Rhode Island's capital and one of the country's most historic cities.
- Rhode Island Shore Dinner - Chowder and clamcakes from the Ocean State.
- Slater Mill Historic Site - Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution in Pawtucket, RI.
- South County Beaches - Rhode Island's best beaches are here.
- Woonsocket - A sleepy farming community until the 1800's, Woonsocket became one of the nineteenth century's great industrial centers.